DateJun 13, 2023
Doors Open1 hour before
Seating Chart:View Seating Chart
Ticket Prices$129.50, $99.50, $69.50, $39.50
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now
Lizzo: The Special 2our
Lizzo, originally scheduled to take place May 6, 2023, at the XL Center, has been rescheduled to June 13, 2023. Ticket holders are invited to keep their tickets as they will be honored on the new date. For any questions, please contact our Box Office at Tickets@XLCenter.com.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Tickets from the original show (May 6) will be honored at the door. For Apple users - If you previously downloaded your mobile tickets for the 5/6 show, please make sure your tickets are not hidden under expired passes. You will do this by turning off the "hide expired passes" button in the settings. An email will be sent with instructions. The subject line of this email will be “Important Info for Lizzo Ticket Purchasers”. If you have questions before the show, please reach out to our Box Office at Tickets@XLCenter.com.
- Doors will be open at 6:30 PM. Guests who have purchased General Admission tickets should use only the entrance on Church and Trumbull. They will be given wristbands at this location. Guests can begin lining up at 3 PM for General Admission.
- View our list of Prohibited Items.
- Parking Information.
- No signs larger than 8.5"x11" will be permitted.
- Our concession stands only accept debit or credit cards.
4x GRAMMY® and Emmy Award-winning, RIAA multi-platinum certified artist Lizzo has announced the second North American leg of her wildly successful 2022 tour. The Special 2our kicks off Friday, April 21, and makes a stop at the XL Center on May 6. Coming off her Emmy Award win for Outstanding Competition Program and her VMAs Video for Good Award for “About Damn Time” (which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart and the top 10 in 12 other countries), she will be performing in 17 cities across North America next year. Her most recent album Special peaked at number 2 on the US Billboard 200 chart, hailed by Rolling Stone as “the most unabashedly joyous, sonically diverse, and emotionally profound album put out by a major label since Beyonce’s Lemonade.”
Lizzo’s critically-acclaimed new album, SPECIAL, is available everywhere now via Nice Life Recording Company/Atlantic Records HERE, highlighted by tracks such as the building hit “2 B Loved (Am I Ready),” and the uplifting title track “Special.” SPECIAL also includes instant hit, the worldwide smash “About Damn Time,” Lizzo’s fourth top 10 “Hot 100” hit, following “Truth Hurts” (which spent seven weeks at #1), “Good As Hell,” and “Rumors (Feat. Cardi B).
Lizzo has already had a packed 2022 with a double-duty hosting and performance gig on Saturday Night Live, visits to NBC’s The TODAY Show and CBS’ The Late Late Show with James Corden, an opening performance at the 2022 BET Awards, and much more. Lizzo can also currently be seen in the Emmy Award-winning Amazon Prime Video #1 reality show, Lizzo’s Watch Out For The Big Grrrls, streaming now exclusively via Prime Video.
Lizzo recently added “fashion entrepreneur” to her multi-hyphenate career by joining forces with parent company Fabletics, Inc. for the launch of her revolutionary new shapewear brand, YITTY. Named after her childhood moniker and based on the principles of self-love, radical inner confidence, and effortless, everyday wear, the game-changing, size-inclusive brand marks an industry first: no-shame, smile-inducing shapewear designed for all body types, with sizes ranging from size 6X to XS. For more information, please visit yitty.fabletics.com/splash.
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 8:00 PM Add to Calendar