DateMar 4, 2023
Doors Open1 hour before
Seating Chart:View Seating Chart
Ticket Prices$144, $125, $105, $85, $65, $45
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now
Journey Freedom Tour
Journey with very special guest TOTO originally scheduled for May 11, 2022, at the XL Center has been rescheduled for March 4, 2023, at 7:30 PM. All original tickets remain valid for the newly scheduled date.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Tickets from the original show (May 11) will be honored at the door. For Apple users - If you previously downloaded your mobile tickets for the 5/11 show, please make sure your tickets are not hidden under expired passes. You will do this by turning off the "hide expired passes" button in the settings. An email was sent with instructions. The subject line of this email is “Important Info for Journey Ticket Purchasers”. If you have questions before the show, please reach out to our Box Office at Tickets@XLCenter.com.
- Please note that there will be periods of strobe effects throughout the show. Flash photography is prohibited.
- Our concession stands are open! Visit our website Concessions Page to see our Concession Stand Map. All concession stands only accept debit or credit cards.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase in the atrium before entering Veterans Memorial Coliseum as well as throughout the concourse.
- Prohibited items can be found on our FAQ Page.
- The XL Center is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted inside or outside of the venue.
Want to enjoy the show from a suite or the Electric Boat Heritage Club? Reach out to purchase premium tickets at (860) 722-9637 or fill out the form here.
One of the most legendary rock bands of all time, JOURNEY, announces their Freedom Tour 2022, featuring very special guest TOTO. The diamond-selling Rock & Roll Hall of Famers will take the stage in 40 cities across North America with their catalog of global chart-topping hits, including "Don't Stop Believin”, "Any Way You Want It", "Faithfully", "Lights" and more.
Presented by AEG Presents, the Freedom Tour 2022 begins February 22 in Pittsburgh, PA – making stops in Los Angeles, Dallas, Nashville, and more – before wrapping May 11 in Hartford, CT. Very special guest TOTO, who have collectively streamed more than 3.3 billion plays on Spotify alone, will join JOURNEY on all dates beginning in San Diego on April 7.
JOURNEY are one of rock music’s most influential icons, and they are set to deliver a brand-new album, FREEDOM, in 2022. This summer, the band headlined the Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago, uniting thousands of fans across generations with their decade-spanning setlist of beloved anthems. The group also rocked Central Park with “Anyway You Want It” and “Don’t Stop Believin’” at We Love NYC: The Homecoming Concert, in addition to honoring 9/11 first responders at the Tunnel to Towers concert in August. JOURNEY features founder Neal Schon (lead guitarist), Jonathan Cain (keyboards, backing vocals), Arnel Pineda (lead vocals) Jason Derlatka (keyboards, backing vocals), and Deen Castranovo (drums, backing vocals).
“It’s that time - time to get back to where we are used to being - on Stage!” says Neal Schon. “We are looking forward to shifting into high gear and bringing you the best show possible. The band is running on all 12 cylinders and very excited! Please come and join us once again for an evening full of rocking stage connection fun. See you soon Friends.”
TOTO’s Steve Lukather shares, “'On behalf of myself and the band, we are very honored and excited to do this tour with our old and dear friends JOURNEY. Gonna be a great night of music, and as all the guys are lifelong friends... a blast off stage as well.”
Health & Safety
Masks are not required but encouraged for all. It is also recommended that patrons wash and/or sanitize their hands as often as possible to prevent the spread of viruses. For more info visit the Health & Safety page on our website.
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 7:30 PM Add to Calendar