Looking for a great way to plan your next company outing, birthday party, church gathering, school social or create a fundraiser for your organization? Gather your friends, co-workers, colleagues or club members together for big savings on upcoming XL Center events! Discounts for groups (typically of 10-15 or more people) can be arranged by contacting a Group Sales Account Executive for the particular event your group wishes to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Hartford!
To reserve group seats or for more information for the events listed below, please call (860) 548-2000 or e-mail [email protected]
ABOUT GROUP SALES
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
- Personal One-on-One Service
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Advanced Reservations Before Public Sale
- Prime Seating at a Discounted Rate
- No Per-Ticket Service Charge
- Personalized group recognition during select events
- Promotional Materials
- All group sales orders must be processed through the Group Sales Department
- Payment on all group reservations must be made at least one (1) week prior to the event. XL Center has the right to cancel group reservations if full payment is not received by the specified date.
- All sales are final once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- We will no longer be splitting up large Group/Scout orders to be left at Will Call into individual families. This will be the responsibility of the Group Leader.
***Tickets may be mailed to Group Leader to divide among the group (with time permitting), or the Group Leader can arrive before the event and divide the tickets to be left at Will Call.
GROUP SALES FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
How it works:
- You will be offered tickets at a special discounted rate which allows you to sell the tickets up to face value and keep the profits for your group!
- After you secure an event, promote it to your group, friends, family, and community.
- Collect payment from your group and submit payment to your representative for the amount of tickets sold.
- No online fees and a fun outing for all; while raising money at the same time!
- Enjoy a memorable experience with your organization!
For more details and fundraising opportunities, click here.
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAM
What is the Corporate Employee Benefit Program?
We offer discounted tickets to your employees, with no cost to your company. As a member of our Corporate Employee Benefit Program, your organization is eligible to receive the group discount for select events by using an exclusive Promotional Code. This allows you to share promotional ticket offers with your employees so they can receive group-priced tickets without having to organize a full group.
How it works:
- We will provide you with a one sheet flyer that will have the following information:
- Your company's exclusive promotional discount code
- Event & ticketing information
- Offer Expiration Date and Additional Fee Information
- Methods to purchase with promotional discount code
- Use promotional code online at xlcenter.com/promo
- Call 877-522-8499 and quote the promotional code
- Purchase tickets directly at the XL Center Box Office
For more information on how to enroll in this program, click here.
DISCOUNT FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Groups are eligible to receive discounts on food & beverage by pre-purchasing vouchers through the Group Sales Department.
- Pizza & Soft Drink - $7 each ($9 value)
- Hot Dog, Chips & Soft Drink - $9 each ($11 value)
- "Your Choice" Voucher - $8 each ($10 value)
Vouchers only redeemable at XL Center operated concession stands. Only valid for event date/time corresponding with event tickets purchased. No cash value. "Your Choice" Voucher must be used in entirety during one concession stand visit. Change will not be given. Food & beverage vouchers are not available during week of event.
November 1-4, 2018 | XL Center
GROUPS OF 15+ SAVE UP TO $5 PER TICKET
Marvel fans, assemble for this live, action-packed, legendary battle to defend the universe from evil. Spider-Man, the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join forces with Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts, in a race against time to recover the Wand of Watoomb before it falls into Loki’s hands. This ancient artifact holds immeasurable mystical power and would allow Loki to achieve his eternal quest to crown himself ruler of Asgard and Earth. This all new show unites some of Marvel’s greatest Super Heroes including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Panther, Hulk and Black Widow against some of the most threatening villains. Their journey sparks new feuds with old foes, pitting student against mentor, sister against sister and brother against brother. Fans of all ages will be immersed in the Marvel Universe and experience it all with their family...LIVE!
Order Deadline October 30, or while supply lasts.
December 15-16, 2018 | XL Center
GROUPS OF 15+ SAVE UP TO $5 PER TICKET
Feld Motor Sports® is pleased to announce that Monster Jam®, the world’s premier Monster Jam truck series, will return to the XL Center December 15th & 16th. Don’t miss this unique, action-packed, live experience where world class drivers compete in events such as; a timed obstacle course, a two-wheel skill challenge, a competition of which truck can perform the most donuts, freestyle competitions, and more!
Saturday, Dec. 15th at 1pm (Pit Party 10:30am -12pm)
Saturday, Dec. 15th at 7pm
Sunday, Dec. 16th at 1pm (Pit Party 10:30am -12pm)
Order Deadline December 13, or while supply lasts.
More Events To Be Added Soon!
To purchase group seats or for more information for the shows listed above, please contact: