Looking for a great way to plan your next company outing, birthday party, church gathering, school social or create a fundraiser for your organization? Gather your friends, co-workers, colleagues, or club members together for big savings on upcoming XL Center events! Discounts for groups of 15 or more can be arranged by contacting a Group Sales Account Executive for the particular event your group wishes to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Hartford!
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
- Personal One-on-One Service
- Discounted Food & Beverage Options
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Advanced Reservations Before Public Sale
- Prime Seating at a Discounted Rate
- No Per-Ticket Service Charge
- Personalized group recognition during select events
- Promotional Materials
- Promotional materials are available for most shows to assist you with publicizing the event in your organization.
- All group sales orders must be processed through the Group Sales Department
- Payment on all group reservations must be made at least one (1) week prior to the event. XL Center has the right to cancel group reservations if full payment is not received by the specified date.
- All sales are final once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- We will no longer be splitting up large Group/Scout orders to be left at Will Call into individual families. This will be the responsibility of the Group Leader.
- We will mail the tickets to the Group Leader to divide among the group (with time permitting), or the Group Leader can arrive before the event and divide the tickets to be left at Will Call.
GROUP SALES FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
How it works:
- You will be offered tickets at a special discounted rate which allows you to sell the tickets up to face value and keep the profits for your group!
- After you secure an event, promote it to your group, friends, family, and community.
- Collect payment from your group and submit payment to your representative for the amount of tickets sold.
- No online fees and a fun outing for all; while raising money at the same time!
- Enjoy a memorable experience with your organization!
For more details and fundraising opportunities, click here.
CORPORATE DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Work with the Group Sales Department to discuss an opportunity to set your organization up as a Super Group. A Super Group is a group or organization that would like to receive the group discount for select events as a Discount Code Offer. This will allow for your organization to receive the group discount without having to spend time to organize an actual group.
How it works:
We will provide you with a one sheet flyer that will have the following information:
- Promotional Discount Code
- Event & Event Ticket Information
- Ordering Information
- Use promotional code online
- Call and mention the promotional code over the phone through our phone center
- Purchase Tickets Directly at the Box Office
- Offer Expiration Date and Additional Fee Information
For more details on the Corporate Discount Program, click here.
UPCOMING GROUP EVENTS
Secret U.S. Classic
June 3-5, 2016 | XL Center
Groups of 15+ Save on Single Session, Multi-Session and All-Session Packages
The Secret U.S. Classic and Men's P&G Gymnastics Championships is a three day event featuring the nation's best gymnasts! The Secret U.S. Classic is the final women's qualifier for the P&G Gymnastics Championships and the Men's P&G Gymnastics Championships will determine the men's senior national champion, national team, and who will advance to the U.S. Olympic Trials. Simone Biles, three time World Champion, won the Secret U.S. Classic the last two years and 2012 Olympian Sam Mikulak is the reigning three time national champion. The Hopes Women's Challenge will also take place over the weekend and will feature some of the nation's top young gymnasts as they compete to become an elite level gymnast.
June 15 - 19, 2016 | XL Center
- Groups of 12+ Save up to $15.50 on Select Seating
OVO is a headlong rush into a colorful ecosystem teeming with life, where insects work, eat, crawl, flutter, play, fight and look for love in a non-stop riot of energy and movement. The insects’ home is a world of biodiversity and beauty filled with noisy action and moments of quiet emotion. When a mysterious egg appears in their midst, the insects are awestruck and intensely curious about this iconic object that represents the enigma and cycles of their lives. It’s love at first sight when a gawky, quirky insect arrives in this bustling community and a fabulous ladybug catches his eye—and the feeling is mutual. OVO is overflowing with contrasts. The hidden, secret world at our feet is revealed as tender and torrid, noisy and quiet, peaceful and chaotic. And as the sun rises on a bright new day the vibrant cycle of insect life begins anew.
*Offer ends June 10, 2016 at 5pm
Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions 2016
November 5, 2016 | XL Center
Gym Clubs Save Big with Early Bird Discount!
Join Simone Biles, Gabrielle Douglas, Aly Raisman, Nastia Liukin and Jordyn Wieber, along with members of the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Teams at the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions.
*Deposit deadline August 5th
November 11-12, 2016 | XL Center
- Exclusive Savings for Groups of 10+
The BELONG Tour will make a two-day stop at Hartford’s XL Center November 11-12, 2016. The BELONG Tour is a two-day experience challenging women to pursue their best lives. It is a call for women of all walks of life and faith to connect more deeply with their own dreams and purpose—and within their relationships and communities. The speakers will share insights from their personal life stories. Through humor and vulnerability, they will create an environment that invites authentic connection and sharing, inviting women to dig deeply and live their lives in a big way.
The tour will be headlined by Patsy Clairmont, Jen Hatmaker, Shauna Niequist, Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Nichole Nordeman and more - a diverse group of highly sought after authors, speakers, and online personalities. Together, these women have authored nearly 30 books and have inspired millions of women through speaking engagements, blogs, television shows, musical artistry, and more.
To purchase group seats or for more information for the shows listed above, please contact: