Looking for a great way to plan your next company outing, birthday party, church gathering, school social or create a fundraiser for your organization? Gather your friends, co-workers, colleagues or club members together for big savings on upcoming XL Center events! Discounts for groups (typically of 10-15 or more people) can be arranged by contacting a Group Sales Account Executive for the particular event your group wishes to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Hartford!
To reserve group seats or for more information for the events listed below, please call (860) 548-2000 or e-mail [email protected]
ABOUT GROUP SALES
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
- Personal One-on-One Service
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Advanced Reservations Before Public Sale
- Prime Seating at a Discounted Rate
- No Per-Ticket Service Charge
- Personalized group recognition during select events
- Promotional Materials
- All group sales orders must be processed through the Group Sales Department
- Payment on all group reservations must be made at least one (1) week prior to the event. XL Center has the right to cancel group reservations if full payment is not received by the specified date.
- All sales are final once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- We will no longer be splitting up large Group/Scout orders to be left at Will Call into individual families. This will be the responsibility of the Group Leader.
***Tickets may be mailed to Group Leader to divide among the group (with time permitting), or the Group Leader can arrive before the event and divide the tickets to be left at Will Call.
GROUP SALES FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
How it works:
- You will be offered tickets at a special discounted rate which allows you to sell the tickets up to face value and keep the profits for your group!
- After you secure an event, promote it to your group, friends, family, and community.
- Collect payment from your group and submit payment to your representative for the amount of tickets sold.
- No online fees and a fun outing for all; while raising money at the same time!
- Enjoy a memorable experience with your organization!
For more details and fundraising opportunities, click here.
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAM
What is the Corporate Employee Benefit Program?
We offer discounted tickets to your employees, with no cost to your company. As a member of our Corporate Employee Benefit Program, your organization is eligible to receive the group discount for select events by using an exclusive Promotional Code. This allows you to share promotional ticket offers with your employees so they can receive group-priced tickets without having to organize a full group.
How it works:
- We will provide you with a one sheet flyer that will have the following information:
- Your company's exclusive promotional discount code
- Event & ticketing information
- Offer Expiration Date and Additional Fee Information
- Methods to purchase with promotional discount code
- Use promotional code online at xlcenter.com/promo
- Call 877-522-8499 and quote the promotional code
- Purchase tickets directly at the XL Center Box Office
For more information on how to enroll in this program, click here.
DISCOUNT FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Groups are eligible to receive discounts on food & beverage by pre-purchasing vouchers through the Group Sales Department.
- Pizza & Soft Drink - $7 each ($9 value)
- Hot Dog, Chips & Soft Drink - $9 each ($11 value)
- "Your Choice" Voucher - $8 each ($10 value)
Vouchers only redeemable at XL Center operated concession stands. Only valid for event date/time corresponding with event tickets purchased. No cash value. "Your Choice" Voucher must be used in entirety during one concession stand visit. Change will not be given. Food & beverage vouchers are not available during week of event.
DECEMBER 28, 2017 | XL CENTER
SAVE $5 PER TICKET WITH A GROUP OF 10+
JANUARY 11-15, 2018 | XL CENTER
GROUP (15+) TICKETS START AT JUST $18.50 EACH
Discover the full story of Disney’s Frozen like never before at Disney On Ice presents Frozen! Dazzling ice skating, special effects and unforgettable music will magically transport you to wintry Arendelle. Be a part of Anna’s fearless adventure to find her sister, Queen Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in an eternal winter. Join the hilarious snowman Olaf, rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer sidekick Sven as they help Anna in a race to bring back summer. Encounter Everest-like conditions and mystical trolls as you sing along to Academy Award®-winning songs like Let It Go and ultimately discover true love is the most powerful magic of all. Hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, your whole family will delight in special appearances by stars from Toy Story, Finding Dory, The Lion King and the inspiring Disney Princesses. Experience magic at every turn and create memories to last a lifetime at Disney On Ice presents Frozen - the show worth melting for!
Order Deadline January 9, or while supply lasts.
FEBRUARY 17, 2018 | XL CENTER
GROUP TICKETS START AT JUST $20.50 EACH
The Original Harlem Globetrotters are preparing for their action-packed 2018 World Tour against the Washington Generals! A star-studded roster will have fans on the edge of their seats to experience the ball handling wizardry, basketball artistry and one-of-a-kind family entertainment that thrills fans of all ages. Prepare to be amazed as the Globetrotters showcase basketball’s first 4-point line, located 30 feet from the basket – 6 feet, 3 inches beyond the top of the NBA’s current 3-point line. You won't want your family to miss it!
Order Deadline February 14, or while supply lasts.
APRIL 22, 2018 | XL CENTER
GROUP TICKETS START AT JUST $29 EACH!
There’s nothing like seeing Stars on Ice in the Olympic season! The best of the U.S. will be coming to you direct from the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea to skate together – live in an all-new Stars on Ice show! See America's top medal contenders including 2017 U.S. Champion Nathan Chen, World Silver Medalist Ashley Wagner, three-time World Medalists Maia & Alex Shibutani, 2017 U.S. Champion Karen Chen, and U.S. Champion Jason Brown, plus Olympic Gold Medalists Meryl Davis & Charlie White and more of America's finest Olympic athletes in the 2018 Stars on Ice tour!
Order Deadline April 19, or while supply lasts.
May 5, 2018 | XL CENTER
GROUPS OF 10+ SAVE 15%
GRAMMY® winner Chris Tomlin Announces 2018 "Worship Night In America Tour", Seeks To Unite The Church In Worship And Prayer Featuring Chris Tomlin, Kim Walker Smith of Jesus Culture, Matt Maher, Christine D'Clario, Tauren Wells, and Pat Barret.
VIP BBQ Experience (limited availability)
- Premium reserved seat (P3)
- Pre-show BBQ dinner with Chris Tomlin
- Photo with Chris Tomlin
- Exclusive acoustic performance by Chris Tomlin
- Surprise gifts
- Premium reserved seat (P1)
- VIP gift bag: copy of Chris Tomlin's new book "Holy Roar" plus other exclusive VIP gifts
- Early entry at exclusive VIP entrance (30-minutes before doors)
Order Deadline May 3, or while supply lasts.
More Events To Be Added Soon!
To purchase group seats or for more information for the shows listed above, please contact: