Looking for a great way to plan your next company outing, birthday party, church gathering, school social or create a fundraiser for your organization? Gather your friends, co-workers, colleagues or club members together for big savings on upcoming XL Center events! Discounts for groups of 15 or more can be arranged by contacting a Group Sales Account Executive for the particular event your group wishes to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Hartford!
To purchase group seats or for more information for the shows listed below, please contact:
XL Center Group Sales
Group Sales Featured Event
Win big this holiday season with the Harlem Globetrotters exclusive 4 Point-Shot Package! Your family and friends will jump with joy when they receive a ticket to see the World Famous Harlem Globetrotters, a piece of Globies merchandise, and a food and beverage voucher. Also, take part in the action of Hartford’s very own AHL team, the Hartford Wolf Pack, with a voucher to the game of your choice. Choose the gift of entertainment this season.
Order HERE or call Group Sales at (860) 548-2000.
ABOUT GROUP SALES
GROUP SALES BENEFITS
- Personal One-on-One Service
- Discounted Food & Beverage Options
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Advanced Reservations Before Public Sale
- Prime Seating at a Discounted Rate
- No Per-Ticket Service Charge
- Personalized group recognition during select events
- Promotional Materials
- Promotional materials are available for most shows to assist you with publicizing the event in your organization.
- All group sales orders must be processed through the Group Sales Department
- Payment on all group reservations must be made at least one (1) week prior to the event. XL Center has the right to cancel group reservations if full payment is not received by the specified date.
- All sales are final once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- We will no longer be splitting up large Group/Scout orders to be left at Will Call into individual families. This will be the responsibility of the Group Leader.
- We will mail the tickets to the Group Leader to divide among the group (with time permitting), or the Group Leader can arrive before the event and divide the tickets to be left at Will Call.
GROUP SALES FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
How it works:
- You will be offered tickets at a special discounted rate which allows you to sell the tickets up to face value and keep the profits for your group!
- After you secure an event, promote it to your group, friends, family, and community.
- Collect payment from your group and submit payment to your representative for the amount of tickets sold.
- No online fees and a fun outing for all; while raising money at the same time!
- Enjoy a memorable experience with your organization!
For more details and fundraising opportunities, click here.
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAM
What is the Corporate Employee Benefit Program?
We offer discounted tickets to your employees, with no cost to your company. As a member of our Corporate Employee Benefit Program, your organization is eligible to receive the group discount for select events by using an exclusive Promotional Code. This allows you to share promotional ticket offers with your employees so they can receive group-priced tickets without having to organize a full group.
How it works:
We will provide you with a one sheet flyer that will have the following information:
- Your company's exclusive promotional discount code
- Event & ticketing information
- Methods to purchase with promotional discount code
- Use promotional code online at xlcenter.com/promo
- Call 877-522-8499 and quote the promotional code
- Purchase tickets directly at the XL Center Box Office
- Offer Expiration Date and Additional Fee Information
For more information on how to enroll in this program, click here.
December 18, 2016 | XL Center
Groups of 10+ save on per-ticket fees!
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is set to bring their 2016 Winter Tour featuring one of the group’s beloved Yuletide tales, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” to XL Center on Sunday, December 18 for two performances at 3:00pm and 7:30 p.m.
Order Deadline December 15
Disney On Ice
January 12-16, 2017 | XL Center
Groups of 15+ save up to 27%
Enter a world where adventure is awaiting and courage leads the way at Disney On Ice presents Dream Big. Through enchanted pixie-dust, Tinker Bell takes you on a journey of beloved Disney tales LIVE ON ICE. Make a splash with the fearless dreamer Ariel as she yearns to explore life above the waves. Watch Rapunzel, Cinderella and Belle as they learn about the power to make their own magic. Travel to the wintry world of Arendelle with sisters Anna and Elsa, and the hilarious Olaf from Disney’s Frozen as they learn that true love is the greatest magic of all. Be there to discover a whole new world with the daring Jasmine, and join Snow White, Aurora and Tiana as they remind you to always be strong, kind and fearless. High-flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable Disney friends make this an experience your family will never forget.
Order Deadline January 10
February 11-12, 2017 | XL Center
Groups of 15+ save up to 27%
Monster Jam brings high-octane entertainment to the XL Center this February! These action-packed live events showcase some of the most recognizable Monster Jam trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-DTM and many more, performing jaw-dropping displays or gravity-defying feats. For 25 years, these Monster Jam trucks have delivered on what fans want to see most - more feestyle, more racing and more action!
Order Deadline February 9
February 18, 2017 | XL Center
Groups of 10+ save up to 30%
The Original Harlem Globetrotters are preparing for their action packed 2016-2017 tour! A star-studded roster will have fans on the edge of their seats to witness the ball handling wizardry, basketball artistry and one-of-a-kind family entertainment that thrills fans of all ages. Join Globetrotter stars after the game where they will stay for an autograph, photograph and high five session for fans (subject to availability).
Don't forget to purchase your Magic Pass! This exclusive pre-game event gives your family the opportunity to hang out with the stars of the team, right on the court, and have the chance to:
- Shoot Hoops with Globetrotter Stars
- Learn Tricks with Globetrotter Stars
- Get Autographs and Selfies with Globetrotter Stars
Order Deadline February 15
Cirque Du Soleil: TORUK
March 15-19, 2017 | XL Center
Groups of 12+ save up to $18.50 per ticket!
Inspired by James Cameron’s Avatar, Cirque du Soleil transports you to the world of Pandora in a visually stunning live setting. Experience a storytelling odyssey through a new world of imagination, discovery and possibility.
Order Deadline March 13
TobyMac Hits Deep Tour
APRIL 2, 2017 | XL CENTER
Receive two complimentary tickets when you purchase 12 or more!
TobyMac brings his HITS DEEP Tour to the XL Center on April 2! Along with him on tour is a diverse line-up including Matt Maher, Mandisa, Mac Powell from Third Day, Capital Kings, Ryan Stevenson and Hollyn!
Order Deadline March 31
To purchase group seats or for more information for the shows listed above, please contact: