The Global Spectrum Big Ticket Sweepstakes
September 14, 2013 – October 20, 2013
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE CT, RI AND MA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Global Spectrum Big Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes) is open only to entrants who are legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island, 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum L.P. (“GSLP”) and Mission Bell Winery (collectively, “Sponsors”) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence on Saturday, September 14, 2013 upon posting of the Official Rules and end on Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, go to www.facebook.com/xlcenter (the “XL Center Facebook Page”) and click on the Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form for the Sweepstakes. To access the Sweepstakes entry form on the XL Center Facebook Page, you will need to be logged in to your Facebook account and click “Like” on the XL Center Facebook Page. By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form as directed, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER DAY. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. For the purposes of these Official Rules, a “day” will start at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. GSLP’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. You must supply a valid email address to participate. If the email address supplied is not valid, your entry will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entry data provided via the Facebook entry form is provided to GSLP and not to Facebook. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. Entrants to the Sweepstakes will be opted in to the XL Center’s email database and will be given the option to receive marketing emails from the Hartford Wolf Pack; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such emails and will not impact any entrant’s chances of winning.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 20, 2013, to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Monday, October, 21, 2013, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsors reserve the right to delay the drawing. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsors’ discretion). The potential winner must respond to such notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or he/she will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner may be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The potential winner must return such releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be randomly drawn from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) potential winner does not respond to the Prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) potential winner declines his or her Prize, or (iv) potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated, it will result in Prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be drawn by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) Prize (hereinafter, the “Prize”): Winner will receive two (2) tickets to events taking place at the XL Center and Rentschler Field in Hartford, CT for one (1) year, beginning October 25, 2013 and concluding October 24, 2014, consisting of: (i) two (2) tickets to each Hartford Wolf Pack Game, (ii) two (2) tickets to each University of Connecticut Football game, (iii) two (2) tickets to each University of Connecticut basketball game, (iv) two (2) tickets to a minimum of twelve (12) concerts and (v) two (2) tickets to Disney On Ice, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Nuclear Cowboyz and the Harlem Globetrotters; and one (1) designated parking spot at the XL Center and Rentschler Field. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is estimated at $7,000. The ARV of the Prize may fluctuate based on ticket availability, seat location and booking of additional events. The Prize includes the events listed above and as well as any additional events taking place the XL Center and Rentschler Field between October 25, 2013 and October 24, 2014. Tickets will be awarded for preseason, regular season and postseason events. For events with more than one performance, tickets will only be awarded for one performance. Specific event dates are at the sole discretion of Sponsors and subject to limitations and special conditions. No date substitutions will be permitted. The Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsors which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at their sole discretion. Resale of the Prize or any portion of the Prize is prohibited. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the prize are the responsibility of winner, including, but not limited to, transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsors shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize due to reasons beyond Sponsors’ control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Dates and/or times of events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable user. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, draw the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS AND/OR THEIR AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after October 21, 2013), send a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing; XL Center; One Civic Center Boulevard Hartford, CT 06103 to be received prior to January 31, 2014.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsors and their respective designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsors, Facebook, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
10. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. The decisions of Sponsors will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
12. SPONSORS: Global Spectrum, L.P., One Civic Center Blvd, Harford CT 06103; Mission Bell Winery, Constellation Brands, U.S. Operations, Inc., 12667 Road 24, Madera, CA 93637