XL Center Exhibition Hall
The Exhibition Hall of the XL Center is made up three continuous hall spaces: Assembly Hall, East Hall, and West Hall, that can be combined or separated into a number of sizes and capacities. It also includes three dedicated meeting rooms, but has the capability to be separated into nine meeting rooms. It is a flexible space and rates for load in/out and events are available upon request.
- Assembly Hall - 15,600 sq. ft.
- A column free, rectangular hall measuring 130’x120’, with 20’ ceilings
- Can be separated into two meeting rooms
- East Hall - 19,550 sq. ft.
- A continuation of Assembly Hall. flat, nearly column-free exhibit space
- Measuring 115’x170’, with 20’ ceilings
- West Hall - 32,000 sq. ft.
- A flat exhibit hall located immediately next to shipping and receiving measuring 320’x100’, with 20’ ceilings
- A portion of West Hall can be separated into four meeting rooms approximately 1,400 sq. ft. each
Book the Ex Hall
Assistant General Manager